Thursday 4 March 2010

Look at me blogging and such....

Sooo, i finally beat a couple of those meanies who've been bulling me from the inside (thanks Vicki :D) and all though still undergoing repair- defiantly not ready to pass my M.O.T just yet- I'm back at college and desperate to finish this year... if it kills me *touch wood it wont*.

I have decided to call my blog Vermillion pt.2. just to clarify any confusion as to the name, it's the title of one of my favourite songs, and all though it is by Slipknot, it is most defiantly not a heavy rock/metal song. i urge you all to listen to it as its beautiful and sends shivers up and down my spine every time i hear it. here's a link... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSnY6zjeRN0
i also love the video and as the song itself is very personal i reckon i could use its lyrics and video perhaps as a basis for my photos?

let me know what you guys think :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi & welcome Anna.
    The youtube link's not working yet so you might need to tweak that bit. Will look up the song though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Back!!
    That could be a good idea relating the lyrics to the image. Look forward to seeing some of your work and will have a listen to the song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove that song :D Also love Before I Forget and Spit It Out but theyre not quite so mellow...
    Welcome back to the cool kids! Fingers crossed you have a good old recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant seem to find another link just yet.. it seems to be working for me though Rachael? and Alice, i'm loving 'Snuff' from the new album too. Could use the lyrics from that song as well perhaps :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could always take similar pictures of the video - like a set of stills, but your own version. And then you could use the lyrics and interpret the song in your own way and show them together as a kind of contrast. Their vision of the song and yours?!

    ReplyDelete