Thursday 18 March 2010

Weather... whyyyy?

So i had planned on getting out and experimenting with my music video idea on Wed. Having had really nice weather the last few days i was feeling really optimistic about shooting....

I wake up yesterday morn and bam. overcast. and not a hint of light poking out from behind those depressing clouds.....man was i pissed. I ideally need strong sunshine for what i was planning but i cant control the weather so i think im just going to have to adapt my photos mood and atmosphere to accomodate the weather. I was able to shoot some stuff for Calvin but time is pressing on so i really want to get started v. soon. For the meantime heres some images that i have used for my research.
The majority of the images are stills from 'Vermillio Pt2' video itself and provide me with a constant reminder of the song, its lyrics and meanings. The field image is the type of location i would like to use. The girl floating in the dress portrays the atmosphere i want along with the image from the original 'Vermillion' video of the girl walking along with blurred background.

I know its a bit of a mish mash of research and it may not all make sense, but it all helps me create a sense of what i want to achieve in my images.




Also just while i'm here, what does everyone think of my colour scheme? After Matt mentioned Alice's colours on Tues i wasn't sure if mine looked a bit weird or unprofessional? I will get round to adding a header and more info on the page as well, i apologize for the delay its just taking a wee while..... anywhoo, take care guys and have a good weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. I like the white background.
    Although purple is my favourite colour I find it a little bright to read on here - could you tone it down a couple of shades maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. have shifted it down a notch.. hope thats better :)

    ReplyDelete